Hard Money Lending Pennsylvania
In recent history, Pennsylvania was rated 19th in agricultural production, and as a result, this business was able to employ approximately 66,000 people. Pennsylvania’s gambling business is also expanding. Casino gaming was allowed in 2004, and the state now has over 9 casinos, which have aided the burgeoning economy.
There are always new employment prospects in metropolitan cities like Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, making it excellent for real estate investment. In 2016, the home flipping rate (as a percentage of all sales) in Pennsylvania was 5.6 percent. The average gross profit from these fix and flips was $78,000. On average, the gross return on investment (ROI) was 108.3 percent. In 2017, nearly 1 in every 1,895 housing units was foreclosed, resulting in more prospects for flipping.
For over ten years, JS Lenders has been providing hard money loans to real estate investors in Pennsylvania, mostly in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Bucks County, and the Lehigh Valley. Our hard money lending team is well-versed and experienced in the Pennsylvania real estate investment industry, and they are ready to assist you in putting together a personalized hard money funding solution for your next project.
Call us at (786) 677-4110 to get prequalified for a loan. Within 24 hours, preliminary approval. Allow our hard money loans to assist you with your next project:
Hard Money Lending Highlights
- Fix & Flip, New Construction, Rental & Commercial Bridge loans available.
- ≤70% Loan to Value based off of the After Repair Value
- No Limitations on Rehab Budget in Relation to Purchase
- Minimum FICO 650
- 12 Month Term
- Loan Must Close in LLC or Corporate Entity
- Quick Closings
- Rates from 7.49% to 10.99% – Interest Only
- Origination Fee 2-3 Points
- All Asset Classes Considered
- Loan Amounts Up To $100,000 – $3,000,000