Hard Money Lending Florida
Florida is the third most populous state in the country and the eighth most densely populated. The most populous cities in Florida are Jacksonville and the Miami metropolitan area. It has a population of almost 21 million people. As one of the most popular retirement destinations in the United States, it also has the greatest percentage of persons over the age of 65. Florida’s economy is broad and large. Tourism, construction, biotechnology, healthcare research, aerospace/defense, and commercial space travel are just some of the industries that have contributed to the state’s economic development and job prospects. As of 2017, around 1 in 1,559 housing units has been foreclosed, resulting in more prospects for flipping.
For over ten years, JS Lenders has been financing to real estate investors in the Southern Florida region. Our team understands the Florida real estate market and is ready to assist you in putting together a custom tailored lending solution for your next project.
Call us at (786) 677-4110 to get prequalified for a loan. Within 24 hours, preliminary approval. Allow our hard money loans to assist you with your next project:
Hard Money Lending Highlights
- Fix & Flip, New Construction, Rental & Commercial Bridge loans available.
- ≤70% Loan to Value based off of the After Repair Value
- No Limitations on Rehab Budget in Relation to Purchase
- Minimum FICO 650
- 12 Month Term
- Loan Must Close in LLC or Corporate Entity
- Quick Closings
- Rates from 7.49% to 10.99% – Interest Only
- Origination Fee 2-3 Points
- All Asset Classes Considered
- Loan Amounts Up To $100,000 – $3,000,000