Hard Money Lending Connecticut
In 2016, the home flipping rate (as a percentage of all sales) in Connecticut was 2.5 percent. The average gross profit from flipping was $92,100. 74.9 percent was the average gross return on investment (ROI). Connecticut has one of the highest foreclosure rates in the country, which means more chances for investors. As of 2017, around 1 in every 1,286 housing units had been foreclosed on, resulting in more prospects for flipping.
For over ten years, JS Lenders has been lending to real estate investors in all eight counties of Connecticut. Our team knows the Connecticut real estate market and is ready to assist you in putting together a custom tailored lending solution for your next project.
Call us at (786) 677-4110 to get prequalified for a loan. Within 24 hours, preliminary approval. Allow our hard money loans to assist you with your next project:
Hard Money Lending Highlights
- Fix & Flip, New Construction, Rental & Commercial Bridge loans available.
- ≤70% Loan to Value based off of the After Repair Value
- No Limitations on Rehab Budget in Relation to Purchase
- Minimum FICO 650
- 12 Month Term
- Loan Must Close in LLC or Corporate Entity
- Quick Closings
- Rates from 7.49% to 10.99% – Interest Only
- Origination Fee 2-3 Points
- All Asset Classes Considered
- Loan Amounts Up To $100,000 – $3,000,000