Hard Money Lending New York
New York’s banking, tourism, export, and infrastructure industries make it a desirable location for job seekers. In 2017, the home flipping rate (percentage of total sales) in New York was 4.9 percent, with an average gross return on investment (ROI) of 67 percent. In 2017, around 1 in every 1,672 housing units was foreclosed on, resulting in more fix and flip prospects.
JS Lenders has provided hard money loans to real estate investors in all five boroughs, Westchester County, Hudson Valley, and Long Island’s Suffolk and Nassau counties. Our team is well-versed and experienced in the real estate fix and flip market in New York and Long Island, and we’re ready to assist you in putting together a custom tailored direct hard money loan solution for your next project.
Call us at (786) 677-4110 to get prequalified for a loan. Within 24 hours, preliminary approval. Allow our hard money loans to assist you with your next project:
Hard Money Lending Highlights
- Fix & Flip, New Construction, Rental & Commercial Bridge loans available.
- ≤70% Loan to Value based off of the After Repair Value
- No Limitations on Rehab Budget in Relation to Purchase
- Minimum FICO 650
- 12 Month Term
- Loan Must Close in LLC or Corporate Entity
- Quick Closings
- Rates from 7.49% to 10.99% – Interest Only
- Origination Fee 2-3 Points
- All Asset Classes Considered
- Loan Amounts Up To $100,000 – $3,000,000