Hard Money Lending New Jersey
In 2016, the property flipping rate (as a percentage of total sales) in New Jersey was 4.7 percent, with an average flipping gross profit of $100,000! The average gross return on investment (ROI) for these transactions was similarly a whopping 72.5 percent. New Jersey’s foreclosure rate, which is among the highest in the country, is helping to secure possibilities for investors. As of 2017, nearly 1 in every 788 housing units has been foreclosed on, resulting in more prospects for flipping.
For over ten years, JS Lenders has been financing to real estate investors in all 21 counties of New Jersey. Our New Jersey hard money lenders are well-versed in the state’s real estate industry and are ready to assist you in putting together a custom tailored lending solution for your next project.
Call us at (786) 677-4110 to get prequalified for a loan. Within 24 hours, preliminary approval. Allow our hard money loans to assist you with your next project:
Hard Money Lending Highlights
- Fix & Flip, New Construction, Rental & Commercial Bridge loans available.
- ≤70% Loan to Value based off of the After Repair Value
- No Limitations on Rehab Budget in Relation to Purchase
- Minimum FICO 650
- 12 Month Term
- Loan Must Close in LLC or Corporate Entity
- Quick Closings
- Rates from 7.49% to 10.99% – Interest Only
- Origination Fee 2-3 Points
- All Asset Classes Considered
- Loan Amounts Up To $100,000 – $3,000,000